The Food Pantry is open on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 2 – 4 p.m.
We’re here to help! If it’s your first visit, here’s how it works:
- You’ll complete a short intake form
- We’ll give you a reusable tote bag to bring with you whenever you shop
- Each time you visit, you select your own items:
- Pantry, shelf-stable goods
- Perishable products like dairy, eggs, and bread
- Personal care items
- Paper towels, toilet paper, and facial tissue
- On occasion, meat and other useful items
- You can visit the Food Pantry once every other week or twice a month.
- Want ideas on how to create a meal for items commonly found at our Food Pantry?