God’s Word is alive at FPCS! We are committed to growing in Christ through studying God’s Word. On Sunday mornings, we offer classes for ALL ages. But don’t stop there—we encourage you to spend time each day in God’s Word. Try out our latest Bible Reading Challenge or join a bible study!
- The Wired Word© class helps the Bible come alive by relating it to current news events. Rotating leaders guide discussions that help navigate the journey of discipleship.
- Pastor Bob leads the Young Adult class in studying topics of interest to the group, such as spiritual gifts. A variety of materials are used in the discussions.
- Nursery (Infant – Pre-K): Come play, laugh, sing, and learn through mini-lessons that include Bible stories, crafts, and songs!
- Children (Kindergarten – 5th Grade): The children are using a PC(USA) curriculum that is appropriate for the mixed age group. The Bible story lessons are full of imagination, wonder and fun.
- Ignited Student Ministry (6th – 12th Grade): Join us on Sunday mornings and evenings to hangout, play games, read the Bible together, and grow deeper in fellowship and faith.
Bible Studies Throughout the Month
We offer several opportunities to regularly study God’s Word with others, including:
- Women’s Weekly Bible Study: Many women in our community attend either the morning (9:00 a.m.) or evening (7:00 p.m.) session on Tuesdays. Both groups follow the same multi-week curriculum.
- Online Bible Study: Hosted on Pastor Bob’s YouTube channel on Thursday evenings at 6:00 p.m. Pastor Bob takes a deeper dive into the prior Sunday’s scripture readings and sermon message. This study is recorded, so if you can’t join us live, watch the recording, and keep your bible handy!
- Groups such as FPCS Women, Smolder Young Adult Group, and Men’s Prayer Breakfast also incorporate Bible Study into their meetings.
- Want a different way to engage with Scripture? Join our next “Creative Landmarks: Visual Art Journaling Through Scripture” session—materials are provided!
- Check out our Bible Reading Challenge blog and develop a new daily habit.